Our Story So Far
Parish is the oldest London Borough of Bromley's Educational Establishment, dating back to a 1716 Charity Foundation.
Two and a half centuries of educational history are reflected in its development.
In September 1986 the school transferred, along with the pupils and staff of St Mary's Church of England Primary School, to a renovated eighteenth century mansion known as Plaistow Lodge. This is a listed building which stands in its own grounds in London Lane.
- 1777 Purchase of the land by Peter Thellusson
- 1777 - 1796 Construction of Plaistow Lodge
- 1797 Death of Peter Thellusson
- 1804 Ownership of house passed onto his son, Peter Issac Thelluson
- 1810 Plaistow Lodge leased to Thomas Maltby
- 1812 Whole estate purchased by Hon. Hugh Lindsay
- 1822 Sold to Walter Boyd
- 1837 Estate passed onto his son, Robert Boyd
- 1869 Estate held by Mr. J. Mackenzie
- 1873 Sold to Hon. Arthur Kinnaird
- 1887 Estate passed onto his son, Arthur Fitzgerald Kinnaird
- 1896 Establishment on site of Quernmore School