- Our Community
- How can I help and Fundraising
How can I help and Fundraising
FOPS has just joined to Amazon Smile. By signing up, you still get to browse the same wide selection of products as you would on Amazon.co.uk. The difference is that when you do it through Amazon Smile, they give a donation, 0.5% of the value of your purchases. It may only be small individual amounts but as a school community it can soon add up!
So, why not start supporting FOPS today using one of the following ways.
- Visit http://smile.amazon.co.uk Check the charity selected is The PTA of Parish C of E Primary school.
- Go to your Amazon account, Settings. Select AmazonSmile and search for The PTA of Parish C of E Primary School.
- Please pass on this link to any other family and friends that would consider signing up to this scheme. It’s a great way of generating funds for the school at no extra cost to you.
Usually most of the funds we raise come from the events that we organise, but this year things will undoubtedly be different. Unfortunately, with budgets extremely tight, the work of FOPS is more important than ever. As such, we would be extremely grateful to receive individual donations too - every penny really does count. You can make a one-off online donation via PTA Events.
If you work for a large or independent organisation, please take just a couple of minutes to check whether they offer match funding - an easy and completely free way to raise money for our school. In 2018 we increased the total Summer Fair profit by a whopping £1k through match funding, so it really is worth it!
Have you signed up to Easy Fundraising – a free and easy way to raise funds for our school just by shopping online? Find out how it works by visiting www.easyfundraising.org.uk.
We are working towards raising funds this year for the following projects.
- Outdoor Reading Hut £3000
- School Allotment £2000
- Signage for the Community Hub
- Eco Fencing for Forest School
Long term fundraising ideas which we will be working towards include:
- Sun/UV Protection for Summer.
- Y1 Outdoor Enrichment Area
- Outdoor Learning classroom