Meet the team
The work of FOPS is led by a team of parents and carers at the school. We’re a friendly bunch of people who are committed to raising money for the school through a programme of events that the whole school community can enjoy.
We’re always looking for new people to get involved. We know that not everyone has the time to spare to take on a full committee role, but if you have ideas to share or skills that could help us out in some way, please do let us know!
The Committee meets once every two months, and there’s an AGM held every September/October. Here's a list of our current happy members.
- Chair - Anne-Marie McGillivray
- Vice Chair - Stephen McGowan
- Treasurer - Charlotte Martenstyn
- Secretary - Kate Carr
- Social media coodinator - Katie Rowe
- Systems coordinator - Andy McGillivray
- Uniform coordinator - Louise Coulton
- Eco rep - Eilidh Tickle, Maria Staines
- Committee advisors - Kellie Davis, Mark Perry, Shonagh D'Sylva, Sinead Rook, Jo Sweeney, Emma Barton, Victoria Virtue-Boussie, Deborah Dewar, Terri Hauptfleisch
We're always happy to get feedback, so if you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, please get in touch.