1777: Purchase of the land by Peter Thellusson
1777 - 1796: Construction of Plaistow Lodge
1797: Death of Peter Thellusson
1804: Ownership of house passed onto his son, Peter Issac Thelluson
1810: Plaistow Lodge leased to Thomas Maltby
1812: Whole estate purchased by Hon. Hugh Lindsay
1822: Sold to Walter Boyd
1837: Estate passed onto his son, Robert Boyd
1869: Estate held by Mr. J. Mackenzie
1873: Sold to Hon. Arthur Kinnaird
1887: Estate passed onto his son, Arthur Fitzgerald Kinnaird
1896: Establishment on site of Quernmore School
Parish is the oldest London Borough of Bromley's Educational Establishment, dating back to a 1716 Charity Foundation.
Two and a half centuries of educational history are reflected in its development.
In September 1986 the school transferred, along with the pupils and staff of St Mary's Church of England Primary School, to a renovated eighteenth century mansion known as Plaistow Lodge. This is a listed building which stands in its own grounds in London Lane.