Parish Church of England Primary School is part of the Aquinas Church of England Education Trust (Aquinas).
A charitable company Limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07525735. Its registered office is at Bishop Justus Church of England School, Magpie Hall Lane, BR2 8HZ.
The trust can be contacted on 0203 949 700 or via the website:
The following information for the trust can be found on the Aquinas Website:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Master Funding Agreement
- Annual Accounts.
- Value for Money statement.
- Details of Members and Trustees.
- Details of the Pecuniary Interest of the Members, Trustees and members of the Aquinas Advisory Councils (AAC).
- Attendance at meetings of Trustees and the previous local governing bodies.
- Aquinas Health and Safety Policy.
- Aquinas Equality Policy, Single Equality Statement, Equality Objectives and Information.
- Equality Objectives for the Trust and its academies.
- Equality Information for the Trust and its academies.
- Aquinas Charging and Remission Policy
- Aquinas Safeguarding Policy
- Aquinas Children Looked After Policy
- Aquinas Whistle Blowing Policy
|Supplemental funding agreement parish deed of variation re sfa pupil numbers.pdf||01st Feb 2019||Download|
|Supplemental funding agreement parish.pdf||01st Feb 2019||Download|