Parish Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We believe that:
- Children and young people should never experience abuse of any kind.
- We have a responsibility to promote the welfare of all children and young people, to keep them safe and to practise in a way that protects them.
We recognise that:
- The welfare of children is paramount in all the work we do and in all the decisions we take all children, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation have an equal right to protection from all types of harm or abuse.
- Some children are additionally vulnerable because of the impact of previous experiences, their level of dependency, communication needs or other issues.
- Working in partnership with children, young people, their parents, carers and other agencies is essential in promoting young people’s welfare.
We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment which can be found in the Policies section of our website or by clicking on the links below.
Sometimes we may need to share information and work in partnership with other agencies when there are concerns about a child's welfare. We will ensure that our concerns about our pupils are discussed with their family first unless we have reason to believe that such a move would be contrary to the child's welfare.
Our Designated Safeguarding Officers are:
- Mrs Rachel Coleman (Headteacher)
- Mrs Tina Kettle (SENDCo)
- Mrs Catherine Sykes (Assistant Head Teacher)
Bromley Safeguarding Children Partnership
Anti Bullying AllianceBarnardos
ChildlineKidscape (Help with Bullying)
Refuge Against Domestic Violence