Parent Consultation Meetings
Over the year we have key engagement opportunities with parents/carers.
Year R-6 Consultation Meeting Autumn Term
This event, held after the October half term, will focus on
- how your child has settled into their class, include your child’s attitude to learning and their behaviour.
- targets and next steps of learning.
- what you can do at home to ensure your child achieves their targets.
Year R-6 Consultation Meeting Spring Term
This event, held after the Spring half term, will be an opportunity to discuss
- the progress your child has made so far.
- whether your child is currently below, working towards, at expected or exceeding age related expectations.
- targets and next steps and your role in supporting your child with their learning.
At the ‘Open Afternoons’ in July there is an opportunity to celebrate the work your child has completed over the course of the school year.
Autumn and Spring Appointments are booked via: